Director | Licensee Agent | Auctioneer | Sales Manager
Rodney Fong is a highly respected real estate professional who has been working in the industry since 2006. He joined the Ray White group in 2011 and quickly established himself as a key player within the organization. Now as a director of both the Property Management and Sales team for Ray White Bayfair & Tauranga, Rodney is invested in the growth of the whole team and assisting with all the elements that add up to delivering exceptional results for their clients.
One of Rodney's key strengths is his ability to connect with people on a personal level. He is a genuine, down to earth and honest individual who believes that building strong relationships with his clients is the key to success. His clients appreciate his open and transparent communication style, and they trust him to provide them with the best possible advice and support throughout the buying and selling process.
Rodney is also an accomplished auctioneer, and he has a proven track record of achieving outstanding results for his clients. Over the course of his career, he has achieved nearly $400 million in sales, a testament to his expertise in the industry.
Born and bred in Tauranga, Rodney is a proud member of the community and is passionate about supporting local businesses and organizations. He is also a proud father of three, Thomas, George and Zoe and husband to his legendary wife, Danielle. Partial to a bit of hunting and fishing and a loyal warriors fan (which can be extremely stressful!).
- 2022/2023 - Premier Performer
- 2021/2022 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Tauranga
- 2021/2022 - Elite Performer
- 2020/2021 - Elite Business Leader of Ray White Tauranga
- 2020/2021 - Chairman's Elite
- 2019/2020 - Elite Performer
- 2018/2019 - Premier Business Leader of Ray White Tauranga
- 2018/2019 - Elite Performer
- 2017/2018 - Elite Performer
- 2016 - Residential Salesperson - No. 10 And 6 earlier awards